IMPORTANT PROGRAM INFORMATION!
Effective January 1st 2014, the HAPP major will have a 2.5 minimum GPA for all students completing HAPP 495 (the HAPP internship).
Sign up for advising:
- During advanced registration
- If you have changed your major
- If you are having academic difficulty
- If you have a quick question/need a document signed
Sign up for advising with an advisor below. No walk-ins.
Academic Advisor, 410-455-2342, PUP 220
- All advising
Associate Director, 410-455-3817, PUP 222
- Internship advising
- Advanced registration
410-455-2080, PUP 251
- Current UMBC student who would like to change their major to HAPP
Completion of the Health Administration and Policy Program
requires careful coordination of Track selection with
internship placement. Additionally, differences in future
career plans for graduate education or immediate
post-baccalaureate employment are important influences
on his or her overall academic program and course
selections. With these considerations in mind, early
and continuous contact should be established with
a program advisor.