Sign up for advising:
- During advanced registration
- If you have changed your major
- If you are having academic difficulty
- If you have a quick question/need a document signed
Sign up for advising with an advisor below. No walk-ins.
Colette Perrine, Academic Advisor, 410-455-2342, PUP 220 (MS. PERRINE’S LAST DAY FOR ADVISING 6/23/15)
- Current declared HAPP majors ONLY and no signatures for any reason
Luis Pinet-Peralta, Associate Director, 410-455-3817, PUP 222
- Internship advising and summer/winter advising
- Signatures for any reason
Katie Birger, Lecturer/Retention Specialist, 410-455-2080, PUP 251
NOTE: MS. BIRGER’S LAST DAY TO ADVISE IS MAY 21, 2015. After this date you must sign up with Dr. Pinet-Peralta or Colette Perrine for advising.
- New/transfer and change of Majors
- Signatures for Declaration of Majors and Excess Credit requests
Completion of the Health Administration and Policy Program
requires careful coordination of Track selection with
internship placement. Additionally, differences in future
career plans for graduate education or immediate
post-baccalaureate employment are important influences
on his or her overall academic program and course
selections. With these considerations in mind, early
and continuous contact should be established with
a program advisor.