Our events are going to be a lot of fun and a great way to interact with other HAPP majors, so I hope to see a lot of you there!
Also, don’t forget to LIKE our new Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/umbchappcom and check out MYUMBC HAPP COM Groups page http://my.umbc.edu/groups/happ
On Sunday, October 27th, HAPPCOM will be volunteering at the American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk in Baltimore. We will be cheering on all of the walk participants, so come out to help us with this great cause! The event starts at 9am, but we have to be there a little earlier since we are helping out. We will be carpooling, so transportation is not a huge issue. See the link below for more information: http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?pg=entry&fr_id=55902
If you are interested in joining us, please let me know ASAP and follow the instructions below. Only sign up if you are serious, we do not want to have anyone back out of this important event after we sign up!
If you wish to participate, please email me:
1. Your full name
2. Mailing Address (registration purposes)
3. Phone number (coordination purposes)
- Nov 6th: Janet McGlynn to speak about HAPP research opportunities
- Nov 13: planning for peer health educator stress event on the 20th
- Nov 20: planning for EESA’s AIDS banquet (we have agreed to attend and present at it)
- Nov 23: EESA’s AIDS banquet
- Cords for graduating HAPPCOM members $7 due nov 6th
- Guest Speaker 10.23.13 Paul Coakley Notes from guest speaker